________________________________
Από: Ayaz Akram <yazak...@ucdavis.edu>
Στάλθηκε: Δευτέρα, 8 Μαΐου 2023 8:35 μμ
Προς: The gem5 Users mailing list <gem5-users@gem5.org>
Κοιν.: Kioulos Evangelos <ekiou...@tuc.gr>
Θέμα: Re: [gem5-users] gem5 won't exit when running 'riscv-tests' in bare metal
mode

Hi Evangelos,

The problem with these tests (in gem5) is discussed here
(https://gem5.atlassian.net/browse/GEM5-938) in detail. Since they get stuck in
a loop after executing some instructions (and I think this happens when the
useful part of the benchmark is done), probably using max insts is a reasonable
solution, but you will have to figure out the (max) number of insts. for each
test separately.

-Ayaz

On Mon, May 8, 2023 at 10:26 AM Kioulos Evangelos via gem5-users