Dear all,

I am looking to create a cache memory with  different structure and mapping
algorithm. For eg an additional bit for each cache memory location,
different mapping algorithm based on the value of that bit etc. I want a to
implement a different logic for cache mapping, as against the regular LRU
algorithm etc. Can this custom cache memory be implemented using gem5?

Looking forward to hearing from you,

Thanks and regards,
Pavitra Prakash Bhade