Greetings,
I tried passing the memmap command as a part of the cmdline variable as
well. I just wrote memmap=4G!12G at the end of the string. Even by doing
this, I'm still not able to find the pmem partition in /dev. As mentioned
earlier, the e820 table is displayed correctly and I can see the persistent
(type 12) region reserved but the pmem space is nowhere to be found. Is
there anything else I'm missing?