Hello again, I am having some problems with the execution of a simple
Hello World program in FS, I have been executing the program 20
minutes and I do not get the output so I believe that something is
going wrong. This is what I did I copied a HelloWorld program that
works in SE mode to /benchmarks/micros/MyHello and after in
/configs/boot I created a file called micro_MyHello.rcS and on it I
write the following:

-- micro_MyHello.rcs
/benchmarks/micros/MyHello
m5 exit

For the execution, in the file Benchmarks.py I added my own benchmark

Benchmarks = {
    'MyHello':    [SysConfig('micro_MyHello.rcS'),
                         SysConfig('micro_MyHello.rcS')],

}

And finally in the command line I wrote ./build/ALPHA_FS/m5.opt
configs/example/fs.py -b MyHello, I have been executing the program 20
minutes and I do not get any output in the configuration file I added
the option    test_sys.cpu[i].progress_interval = 100000 , and this is
an example of the output that I get

873639550000000: Event_137: testsys.cpu progress event, instructions
committed: 0, IPC: 0
873639600000000: Event_137: testsys.cpu progress event, instructions
committed: 0, IPC: 0
873639650000000: Event_137: testsys.cpu progress event, instructions
committed: 1471, IPC: 0.01471
873639700000000: Event_137: testsys.cpu progress event, instructions
committed: 0, IPC: 0
873639750000000: Event_137: testsys.cpu progress event, instructions
committed: 0, IPC: 0
873639800000000: Event_137: testsys.cpu progress event, instructions
committed: 0, IPC: 0

As you can see I get sometimes that the instructions commited are 0,
so I guess that something is going wrong, any ideas?, thank you.