Hi Thomas,

Thanks for all the work.  As soon as Pasi confirms that the issues
have been settled, can you please post this list of changes (with some
background, as most people aren't xml experts) to the ippm list?  Thanks,

Henk

> I just submitted version 09 of the storetraceroutes draft. I hope all major
> issues are sorted out now. I did the following changes to the draft:
> 
> * Adjusted description of test name (because of relaxed uniqueness)
> * Made the CtlTypes extendable as proposed by Pasi
> * Added a reference for setsockopt (IEEE.1003.1G)
> * Aligned ProbeResult history with RFC4560
> * All Metadata elements are now required but have a default
> * Adjusted the inetAddress XML types and their usage
> * Aligned the _roundTripTime type with RFC4560
> * Added HopAddress to store the DNS name of HopAdress if available
> * Added a bunch of examples
> 
> Please review this version thoroughly and I hope it fits all its
> requirements now.
> 
> Best Regards,
> 
> Thomas
> 


-- 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Henk Uijterwaal                           Email: henk.uijterwaal(at)ripe.net
RIPE Network Coordination Centre          http://www.amsterdamned.org/~henk
P.O.Box 10096          Singel 258         Phone: +31.20.5354414
1001 EB Amsterdam      1016 AB Amsterdam  Fax: +31.20.5354445
The Netherlands        The Netherlands    Mobile: +31.6.55861746
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Is one of the choices leaving the office open?
                                       Alan Greenspan on the next elections
_______________________________________________
Gen-art mailing list
[email protected]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/gen-art

Reply via email to