Dear Henk,

I fully agree. I will put up a summary and send it to the list.

Best Regards,

Thomas

-- 
Thomas Dietz                 E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
NEC Europe Ltd.              Phone:  +49 6221 4342-128
NEC Laboratories Europe      Fax:    +49 6221 4342-155
Network Research Division
Kurfuersten-Anlage 36
69115 Heidelberg, Germany    http://www.nw.neclab.eu

NEC Europe Limited           Registered in England 2832014
Registered Office: NEC House, 1 Victoria Road, London W3 6BL

> -----Original Message-----
> From: Henk Uijterwaal [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Sent: Mittwoch, 11. Juni 2008 11:11
> To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Cc: Thomas Dietz; [EMAIL PROTECTED]; Saverio Niccolini; gen-
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]; Sandra Tartarelli; Juergen Quittek;
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Subject: Re: Gen-ART review of draft-ietf-ippm-storetraceroutes-07 (-
> 08)
> 
> Hi all,
> 
> I think Pasi's last comment is correct.  I don't think we need a
> new version just for this change though.   In order to wrap this up:
> 
>   1. Thomas et al: can you please summarize the main changes made to
>      document on the IPPM list.
> 
>   2. We can then start a short second WGLC.
> 
>   3. Pasi's comment (and whatever else the WGLC brings up) can be
>      included just before we send it to the IESG.
> 
> Does this sound reasonable, I'd like to get this document done before
> Dublin.
> 
> Henk
> 
> 
> --
> -----------------------------------------------------------------------
> -------
> Henk Uijterwaal                           Email:
> henk.uijterwaal(at)ripe.net
> RIPE Network Coordination Centre
> http://www.amsterdamned.org/~henk
> P.O.Box 10096          Singel 258         Phone: +31.20.5354414
> 1001 EB Amsterdam      1016 AB Amsterdam  Fax: +31.20.5354445
> The Netherlands        The Netherlands    Mobile: +31.6.55861746
> -----------------------------------------------------------------------
> -------
> 
> Is one of the choices leaving the office open?
>                                        Alan Greenspan on the next
> elections

Attachment: smime.p7s
Description: S/MIME cryptographic signature

_______________________________________________
Gen-art mailing list
[email protected]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/gen-art

Reply via email to