I have been selected as the General Area Review Team (Gen-ART) reviewer
for this draft (for background on Gen-ART, please see
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-FAQ.html
<http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-FAQ.html> ). 

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments
you may receive. 

Document: draft-turner-deviceowner-attribute-01
Reviewer: Pete McCann
Review Date: 2009-08-27
IETF LC End Date: 2009-08-28
IESG Telechat date: unknown 

Summary: Almost Ready

Major issues: None

Minor issues: 

The Abstract and Introduction are worded in a way similar to 
draft-turner-clearancesponsor-attribute-01.txt and the same
re-wording should be applied as in the discussion with Joel.

Nits/editorial comments: 

Please run the ASN.1 thorugh a syntax checker. 

The word "IMPLICIT" is mis-spelled in the ASN.1 in the appendix.

The choice elements alphaNCountry have a different capitalization
in the appendix (AlphaNCountry).

The syntax checker that I tried didn't like the [0] after Alpha2Country.
I am not an ASN.1 expert so perhaps this is newer syntax.

It looks like there is a missing close-paren after the NumericCountry
SIZE specification.

It looks like there is an exra open-curly before "joint-iso-ccitt".

_______________________________________________
Gen-art mailing list
[email protected]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/gen-art

Reply via email to