I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. For background on 
Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at 
<http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments 
you may receive.

Document: draft-ietf-payload-rfc3189bis-02.txt
Reviewer: Francis Dupont
Review Date: 20111014
IETF LC End Date: 20110926
IESG Telechat date: unknown

Summary: Ready

Major issues: None

Minor issues: None

Nits/editorial comments: I've seen some comments during the last call,
perhaps this is why the current version is 03 but I reviewed (and forgot
to send the review) the version 02.
Comments:
 - 3.3.1 page 14: I suggest m=* in place of m=??

 - 4 page 15 (comment): in general encryption is done after
  compression for crypto reasons and common sense: encryption gives a
  perfectly random result, i.e., something impossible to compress...

 - Authors' Addresses page 19: United States -> USA

Regards (and sorry for the delay, but my comments could (should!) be handled
by the RFC Editor)

[email protected]
_______________________________________________
Gen-art mailing list
[email protected]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/gen-art

Reply via email to