Hi Christer,

Many thanks for reviewing this document!

We have published -07, reflecting your comment.

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-bfd-tc-mib/

Please see inline for response to each.

> Section 1 (Introduction):
> ---------------------------------
>
> Q_1:
>

> s/"two MIB modules"/"two Management Information Base (MIB) modules"

Authors had an offline discussion about this one, and concluded that the term
is sufficiently well known and modification is not required.

> Section 4 (Security Considerations):
>
> Q_4:
>
> The last sentence says:
>
>        "Therefore, this document has no impact on the security of the
> Internet."
>
> That sounds a little funny :) Wouldn't it be better to simply say:
>
>        "Therefore, this document does not introduce any additional security
> considerations."

Good catch, it does sound a bit funny. We have replaced the text with what you
have suggested.

Thanks again!

-Nobo