I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. For background on Gen-ART,
please see the FAQ at <http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>
Document:
draft-ietf-v6ops-reducing-ra-energy-consumption-02.txt
Reviewer:
Christer Holmberg
Review Date:                                                            19
October 2015
IETF LC End Date:                                                    27 October
2015
IETF Telechat Date:                                                N/A
and ready for publication.
Major Issues: None
Minor Issues: None
Editorial Issues: None