I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. The General Area
Review Team (Gen-ART) reviews all IETF documents being processed
by the IESG for the IETF Chair. Please wait for direction from your
document shepherd or AD before posting a new version of the draft.

For more information, please see the FAQ at
<http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Document: draft-ietf-alto-deployments-15.txt
Reviewer: Brian Carpenter
Review Date: 2016-06-13
IETF LC End Date: 2016-06-21
IESG Telechat date: 2016-06-30

Summary: Ready
--------

Comment:
--------

This is a long document but well written, so there is little to say about it.

Minor issues:
-------------

The Conclusion section could be deleted. It doesn't add anything.

There are a lot of Informational references that are still personal I-Ds. Many 
of
them are not even listed as "Related Internet-Drafts" for the Alto WG. I think 
readers
of the future RFC will find this a bit annoying.

Nits:
-----

<[email protected]> and <[email protected]> bounced

_______________________________________________
Gen-art mailing list
[email protected]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/gen-art

Reply via email to