by the IESG for the IETF Chair.  Please treat these comments just
like any other last call comments.

Document: draft-ietf-pce-stateful-pce-app-07
Reviewer: Dan Romascanu
Review Date: 10/16/16
IETF LC End Date: 10/17/16
IESG Telechat date: 10/27/16

Ready

   The document describes how a stateful PCE can be used to solve
   various problems for MPLS-TE and GMPLS networks, and the benefits it
   brings to such deployments.

It is very well written, with solid and detailed argumentation. I find this
category of documents very useful both for operators to select their
options in their current deployments, as well as for protocol developers to
prioritize extensions and future new developments. Congratulations and
thanks to the authors.

Major issues:

Minor issues:

Nits/editorial comments: