Thank you for the review. Happy to see no changes needed, ☺.

发件人: Dan Romascanu [mailto:droma...@gmail.com]
发送时间: 2016年10月16日 17:22
收件人: gen-art@ietf.org; draft-ietf-pce-stateful-pce-app....@tools.ietf.org
主题: Gen-ART IETF LC review of draft-ietf-pce-stateful-pce-app-07

by the IESG for the IETF Chair.  Please treat these comments just
like any other last call comments.

Document: draft-ietf-pce-stateful-pce-app-07
Reviewer: Dan Romascanu
Review Date: 10/16/16
IETF LC End Date: 10/17/16
IESG Telechat date: 10/27/16

   The document describes how a stateful PCE can be used to solve

   various problems for MPLS-TE and GMPLS networks, and the benefits it

   brings to such deployments.
It is very well written, with solid and detailed argumentation. I find this
category of documents very useful both for operators to select their options in
their current deployments, as well as for protocol developers to prioritize
extensions and future new developments. Congratulations and thanks to the

Major issues:

Minor issues:

Nits/editorial comments:
Gen-art mailing list