Hi Daniele,

> On Oct 17, 2016, at 11:28 PM, Daniele Ceccarelli
> <daniele.ceccare...@ericsson.com> wrote:
> Hi Jouni,
> Thanks a lot for your review and your thoughts. I tend to agree with you,
> publishing a document referencing a future one doesn't make much sense.
> We had a long discussion inside the WG on how to progress this draft with
> many alternative options and this one happened to be the less painful one.
> What I would suggest to do is to ask Amy to publish that document ASAP,
> reference it and then progress the two drafts as a cluster (i.e. this one
> needs to wait for the other one to become an RFC).
> Would this work for you? Deborah, Fatai, what's your opinion?

I assume “that document” above refers to a new draft that would amend RFC4203
to handle generic TLVs in scsi field. If this is the case it would be a
preferable outcome to me.

I know having a normative reference in
draft-ietf-ccamp-ospf-availability-extension to a new work is a bit of pain but
I guess there’s no harm as you were already fine publishing an extension
without describing how to implement it in the first place.

- Jouni