Many thanks for your review, Russ, and for thinking about this space and what
issues there might be.

I too am concerned about the issue that Russ Housley raised: bad practices in
creating the freshness tokens creates a security issue. If this cannot be
handled in the way that Russ initially suggested (setting a minimum number of
bits) then a proper discussion of the issue and recommendations to avoid the
problems need to be included in the security considerations section.

I fully recognise the point from the authors that different styles of creating
the tokens result in different implications, and that setting a mere minimum
number of bits may not be appropriate.

Jari