I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. The General Area Review Team
(Gen-ART) reviews all IETF documents being processed by the IESG for the IETF
Chair. Please wait for direction from your document shepherd or AD before
posting a new version of the draft.

Document: draft-ietf-bier-isis-extensions-06
Reviewer: Meral Shirazipour
Review Date: 2018-02-12
IETF LC End Date: 2018-02-22 ?
IESG Telechat date: 2018-02-22

some comments.

Major issues:
Minor issues:
Nits/editorial comments:
-please updated references to latest draft version/RFC number
-Section 2 would be clearer is the definitions introduced only in this document
are identified as such
-Please spell out  multi topology, sub-domain at  first use for MT SD
-[Page 6], "advertisments."--->"advertisements"
-[Page 8], "occurences"--->"occurrences"

Best Regards,
Meral
---
Meral Shirazipour