Yours,
Joel

PS: Replies to my concerns on the regext list that did not copy any of the IETF list, the genart list, or my email address were not seen by me, and will not be seen by me if that is chosen again.

On 10/15/2019 3:55 AM, Jiankang Yao wrote:

-----原始邮件-----
发件人: "Joel Halpern via Datatracker" <nore...@ietf.org>
发送时间: 2019-10-11 06:56:18 (星期五)
收件人: gen-art@ietf.org
抄送: draft-ietf-regext-bundling-registration....@ietf.org, i...@ietf.org,
reg...@ietf.org
主题: [regext] Genart telechat review of
draft-ietf-regext-bundling-registration-11

Reviewer: Joel Halpern
Review result: Almost Ready

by the IESG for the IETF Chair. Please wait for direction from your
document shepherd or AD before posting a new version of the draft.

<https://trac.ietf.org/trac/gen/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Document: draft-ietf-regext-bundling-registration-11
Reviewer: Joel Halpern
Review Date: 2019-10-10
IETF LC End Date: None
IESG Telechat date: 2019-10-17

Dear Joel Halpern,

   Thanks a lot for your kind review.

I have received no response to my earlier review.  Some of the items have been
addressed, but not all of them.

Major issues:
     This document clearly defines normative protocol behavior.  As such, it
     would seem to either be Experimental or Proposed Standard, but not
     Informational.

Because the WG chair clarified this issue in the mailing list after your
review, the WG decided that this document should go to informational. I thought
you may be clear about it.
So I did not directly response to this issue. Sorry about it. Some information
about this issue from one of the co-chairs:

https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/regext/wPQdna8E6eHkF4co4XDxrNzHPls#
https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/regext/PILROKSKupLTh6tdVuye5b6ou1k

Minor issues:
     The document incorporates items from a name space
     "urn:ietf:params:xml:ns:epp:b-dn", referred to with the prefix "b-dn:".
     The only explanation of this meaning is in the terminology section.
     However, the description does not indicate what document defines this
     information.

In section 10 "IANA Considerations", the XML namesapce and schema is defined.
IANA will add a XML registry for this document at
https://www.iana.org/assignments/xml-registry/xml-registry.xml.
IANA is  requested to assignment the two URIs. One is
urn:ietf:params:xml:ns:epp:b-dn.
  So the XML information can be checked on this page.

I hope that the above information can answer your concerns.

Thanks a lot.

Jiankang Yao

Nits/editorial comments:
     I note and appreciate that my comments on the SHOULD usage in section 7.2
     has been addressed.