Or this one: http://www.commoncraft.com/wikipedia-video? Also very basic and a 
little outdated

/axel
====================================

Axel Pettersson                       tele +46 (0)8 641 81 79

Bohusgatan 41                     mobil +46 (0)730 59 58 13

11667 Stockholm          e-post [email protected]

Sverige



> From: [email protected]
> Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2011 01:25:32 -0700
> To: [email protected]
> Subject: Re: [Gendergap] Proposal: Forking gendergap: Main list for women and 
> transgender, sublist for male supporters
> 
> 2011/3/15 Carissa Wodehouse <[email protected]>:
> > I don't edit Wikipedia because I've never taken the time to learn the system
> > and I'm afraid I'll screw up. I assume it would feel like making a big
> > mistake in a newspaper and having the whole neighborhood scoff, and I think
> > that becomes a part of my Wikipedia profile forever and ever. I'd like to
> > find a YouTube video to walk me through basic involvement.
> 
> What do you (and others in the same position) think of this video?
> http://www.howcast.com/videos/317521-How-To-Edit-a-Wikipedia-Article
> 
> I'm asking because it's one of the higher production quality ones I've
> seen - unfortunately not under licensing terms we can use, and now a
> bit outdated (still shows the old look&feel). But would be interested
> if this is a format that makes sense to you, if it's too basic, etc.
> 
> -- 
> Erik Möller
> Deputy Director, Wikimedia Foundation
> 
> Support Free Knowledge: http://wikimediafoundation.org/wiki/Donate
> 
> _______________________________________________
> Gendergap mailing list
> [email protected]
> https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/gendergap
                                          
_______________________________________________
Gendergap mailing list
[email protected]
https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/gendergap

Reply via email to