> I was looking at Wikipedia and one of the articles I watch got moved into > a > subcategory: Women's national team for Australia. I checked the main > category, and none of the men's teams were in a subcategory by gender. > These sorts of little things suggest bias towards men, and imply that > women's content isn't as important. > > Could some one create a bot or help put together a proposal in sports to > address this imbalance, that suggests that women's national teams are a > subset of national teams and that only men's teams are real national > teams? > > -- > twitter: purplepopple > blog: ozziesport.com
Looks like you were BOLD and did this. Good! Unless something is predictably controversial, which I don't think this is, that is probably the best way to proceed. You did leave a note... Fred _______________________________________________ Gendergap mailing list [email protected] https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/gendergap
