> My point is this: a significant number of women (current and potential
> editors) don't want to work in a "I like the big tits" atmosphere,
> whatever
> was meant by it. Others don't mind. Point is that some *do* mind.

> Sarah

So, was it an inane remark or a symptom of an atmosphere? I'm pretty sure
you don't want to see an authoritarian crackdown either. We come down
heavy on Wikipedia sometimes, but for much more egregious behavior.

The problem is that such moves don't change culture, in fact, may
sometimes facilitate it, if traction can be gained by aggrieved users who
feel they are being treated unfairly.

Fred