On 12/09/2011 13:25, John Vandenberg wrote:
> On Mon, Sep 12, 2011 at 9:17 PM, Arnaud HERVE<arnaudhe...@x-mail.net>  wrote:
>> Well I might have been too quick in judging him, and besides idiocy or
>> perversion the reason of his behaviour might have been a complete lack of
>> attention. To the point that he didn't even have a look at the photo,
>> because if he did and still protected the photo, then I am back at the
>> idiocy or perversity hypothesis.
> If I understand correctly, one of your concerns are regarding the
> image name.  An invalid name isn't a good reason to delete an image,
> as images can be renamed.

No you did not understand me correctly. You did not even begin to.

First I did not mention the image name in the paragraph from me that you
quote saying I am concerned by the image name.

I don't think I have mentioned it elsewhere either. Although obviously,
to a person with normal command of English, finding such a fishy name
which sounds so much like "get young Asian meat" would already trigger
the red alarm, and the alarm would be fully confirmed by seeing the image.

Then, it is not only me here.

You understand there are thousands of highly trained professional women
in the medical sector who could participate. Now, telling them that
their contribution can be deleted any time by a 14 year old boy who
happens to pass by is already - from their point of view - obnoxious
enough. But then if their basic intention to keep images showing the
appropriate organ is not even respected by the admins, then they MUST
fly away from WP.

Come on, what can be more simple than keeping specific photos of the
relevant organ on the dedicated organ's page.

What can be difficult to understand in avoiding erotic content on
anatomy pages ?

What for mentioning renaming an image, when the image itself is so
completely unacceptable ?

PS : Sorry I am angry today : I am trying to quit smoking.