Dear Diversity Enthusiasts,

As announced before, the Diversity Dialogue goes to the next round
*:The next dialogue (chosen via Doodle)
<http://doodle.com/w22qgyz45umiywvb7sag4ert/admin#table> will take place on
17th of June, 6pm GMT +1.* You will find the Hangout via this link
<https://plus.google.com/hangouts/_/hoaevent/AP36tYfThXe8Kx85HPeQPMCEOo91mTT0V62_6M-w3A4mhaPXXeqRyQ?authuser=0&hl=de>
and here the Hangout Page
<https://plus.google.com/u/0/events/c539g0f7b4oe53mge8oekqcai24> itself.

Please prepare yourself for the Hangout; we are looking forward to hear
about your and your chapters efforts about diversity.
And you are also invited take a look at the Meta Page
<https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Diversity/Dialogue> and the Discussion Page
<https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Talk:Diversity/Dialogue>. Netha for
example proposed a meeting at the Wikimania in London!

Please note: With this doodle we not only decided on a date for the next
dialogue, but determined a recurring date: this would be the 3rd Tuesday of
the month. Therefore the 3rd Dialogue will take place on the 15th of July.
As there was only one person interested in a second Dialogue date at a
completely different time, we are not pursuing this option at the moment.

Julia Kloppenburg and I are looking forward to see you next Tuesday!

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Kind Regards,
Merle von Wittich
student trainee

Tel. +49 30 219158 26-0