You know what I want? A place where women can come together and talk. I
hope they won't get hung up on - or especially belittle each other - if
they prefer to say *about themselves* "I am a woman," or "I am a cisgender
woman," or "I am a woman-born-woman," or "I am a trans-woman," or whatever.

And I sure hope that wouldn't be the main thing we talked about.

Lightbreather