Emily, could you elaborate on your reason for thinking sexist Wikipedians
were a significant factor here? Having reviewed and engaged with several of
the articles and AfDs under discussion, I don't see any reason for that. In
my view, there were some unnecessarily unpleasant comments, but nothing
that struck me as sexist. But if I've missed something, I'd like to know.
-Pete
[[User:Peteforsyth]]