> Message: 2
> Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2009 08:23:31 -0600
> From: Petri Laihonen <pi...@weblizards.net>
> Subject: Re: [brlug-general] Using SSH to set up a VPN
> To: general@brlug.net
> Cc: no...@nolug.org
>
> Interesting....
> While I do not have time to make any comparisons, I still wonder which
> one would be simpler (or perhaps same amount of effort)
> OpenVPN (also uses TUN) or SSH like explaned below.
>
> Petr

I like learning how to solve larger IT problems with a smaller set of
generic tools, like SSH and other common UNIX utilities. It helps me broaden
my knowledge of IT in general.

Nice write-up Joey! I'd like to see more short articles and howtos like this
on the list. Anybody have any nifty SNMP info to share?

John