*Van:* general-boun...@developer.marklogic.com [mailto:
general-boun...@developer.marklogic.com] *Namens *Yeshmeet Singh
*Verzonden:* donderdag 17 mei 2012 6:54
*Aan:* general@developer.marklogic.com
*Onderwerp:* [MarkLogic Dev General] Multilanguage search in marklogic

Hi,

I am working on a project in which till now we were querying only on
English content. But now according to my new requirement I have to query on
contents in some other languages  like German, Spanish etc.  How can this
be done in marklogic?

Thanks

Yashmeet

notify the sender by e-mail and delete the original message. Further,
you are not

to copy, disclose, or distribute this e-mail or its contents to any
other person and

any such actions are unlawful. This e-mail may contain viruses.
Infosys has taken

every reasonable precaution to minimize this risk, but is not liable
for any damage

you may sustain as a result of any virus in this e-mail. You should
carry out your

right to monitor and review the content of all messages sent to or
from this e-mail

Infosys e-mail system.