Adding our voice to the thread:

We experienced a similar issue last night around the same time as everyone else
on the thread — in our case it was a log rotation issue that locked up our
cluster (MarkLogic v.8.0-3.2 on Windows 2012 Server).  We have to reboot all
the Windows servers in the cluster to get back online.

We sent a ticket into Support and they are investigating.  From our
perspective, it seems to be a problem with the Daylight Savings time change not
being handled correctly by MarkLogic.

Best Wishes,
Rob

Robert Chavez  |  Senior Content Solutions Architect  |  NEJM Group
860 Winter Street, Waltham, MA 02451  |  781-434-7537  |
r<mailto:mgarts...@nejm.org>cha...@mms.org<mailto:cha...@mms.org>

This email message is a private communication.  The information transmitted,
including attachments, is intended only for the person or entity to which it is
addressed and may contain confidential, privileged, and/or proprietary
material.  Any review, duplication, retransmission, distribution, or other use
of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or
entities other than the intended recipient is unauthorized by the sender and is
prohibited.  If you have received this message in error, please contact the
sender immediately by return email and delete the original message from all
computer systems.  Thank you.