From: general-boun...@developer.marklogic.com
[mailto:general-boun...@developer.marklogic.com] On Behalf Of Rick Pelton
Sent: Tuesday, November 03, 2015 9:44 AM
To: MarkLogic Developer Discussion
Subject: Re: [MarkLogic Dev General] MarkLogic 7.0.5.2 crash

MarkLogic Engineering has reproduced this bug in our labs and are treating this
bug with the highest priority.   It appears to only affect MarkLogic Server
running on Windows and we have reports that it exists on all supported versions
of MarkLogic Server (v6, v7 & v8).

Rick Pelton
Director, Global Support Services
MarkLogic Corporation
rick.pel...@marklogic.com<mailto:rick.pel...@marklogic.com>
www.marklogic.com<http://www.marklogic.com/>

This e-mail and any accompanying attachments are confidential. The information
is intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. Any
review, disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of this e-mail communication
by others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please
notify us immediately by returning this message to the sender and delete all
copies. Thank you for your cooperation.