Just to add to the below, I removed the index I added and re-ran the
check-options and it comes up with a suggestion for an index… which is the
exact index I had added. I re-added it, re-ran the check and nothing comes back
suggesting I added the right index.

I restarted the MarkLogic service, and even after that I still get the same
response from the API as per below so somewhat stumped!

Ashley

[cid:imagea4201f.PNG@8d9d3b01.4694fa2c]

[cid:imageb92b6e.PNG@9168a1bb.4dab58b3]

Ashley Peacock

Developer II
Elevate Credit International Limited
P: 01284 717800 | Ext: 877 |  Elevate.co.uk<http://elevate.co.uk>
Amadeus House, Floral Street, Covent Garden, London WC2E 9DP

Privileged and Confidential. This e-mail, and any attachments thereto, is
intended only for use by the addressee(s) named herein and may contain
privileged and/or confidential information. If you have received this e-mail in
error, please notify me immediately by a return e-mail and delete this e-mail.
You are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this
e-mail and/or any attachments thereto, is strictly prohibited.

Elevate Credit International Limited is registered in England & Wales with
Company Number 05041905. Registered Office: 27-28 Eastcastle Street, London,
W1W 8DH