Hi Team,

I am analyzing on the wildcard character search supported by ML. Currently ML
supports '*'- zero or more non space character match and '?' - exactly one non
space character match for wild character search.

Based on the character index setting, ie. Three character, Two Character and
One Character the term with the wildcard character will be searched accordingly.

For Ex: I have set for Three character search and I perform search for murd*.
The index will be set as mur* and urd* and I will get results with words that
start with murd and urd as well.

But I want to do a wildcard search which takes zero or one non space character
match

For Ex: If I give murd*, it should match for murd or murd(y), or murd(s) etc.

Please let know if there is any option in ML to get the above mentioned results.

Thanks.