Hi all,
I’m having a strange problem trying to run the early access version of
Marklogic 9 (20160909) on my windows7 laptop.
I uninstalled the old version (version 8), removed the application folder
c:\program files\marklogic, and installed the new version.
I also installed the two dependencies (MSVCRT etc) mentioned on the downloads
page.

There are no errors in the error log, bug when I go to http://localhost:8000 I
get

500 Internal Server Error
in /MarkLogic/admin.xqy, at 171:36, in save-configuration-without-restart()
[1.0-ml]
XDMP-UNDFUN: (err:XPST0017) Undefined function as:forest-id()
in /MarkLogic/admin.xqy, at 180:36, in save-configuration-without-restart()
[1.0-ml]
XDMP-UNDFUN: (err:XPST0017) Undefined function as:forest-id()

It appears that the internal schemas are not loaded for some reason.

Has anyone else ever seen this problem? I assume it is some external dependency
that is screwed up, but I have no idea what it could be.

My colleague was able to install it on a similarly configured laptop without
problems.
Also, previous versions worked on my laptop without problems.

Greetings,
-Koen