You'll notice the time of xdmp:query-meters() is 1 millisecond.  It's pretty
fast already.  :)

The time of cts:uri-match("*") is 0 milliseconds.  Amazing, right?  That's
because MarkLogic is intelligently "lazy" and didn't actually do the work
because you never checked the results.

Change it to count(cts:uri-match("*")) to force it to execute, and then you'll
get more interesting timing data.  (BTW, you can use cts:uris() if you really
want to match all.)

-jh-

On Oct 11, 2016, at 16:02, sweet frd