Thanks Jason!

We are trying to tune an xquery for better performance and that particular
xquery uses xdmp:query-meters to calculate the elapsed time from one line
to another, when we replace xdmp:query-meters() with fn:current-dateTime()
and subtract it instead, we could save a couple of 100 milliseconds but
there seems to be a difference in elapsed time values when compared with
each other. Is using fn:currentdateTime() for elapsed time and
xdmp:query-meters the same? what is the ideal way to calcaulate the elapsed
time without compromising the performance of the xquery. Thanks in advance

Regards,

N. Sumathi