You sent this to me by mistake.
Regards
Sam Hood

Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 16, 2016, at 8:02 AM, Florent Georges
<li...@fgeorges.org<mailto:li...@fgeorges.org>> wrote:

It looks like you try to read a document you inserted in the same transaction.
Which is in contradiction with how transactions work on MarkLogic.

You can think of it as the following simplification: all changes to documents
(including inserting new ones) are accumulated whilst your code is executing,
then actually written to the database when the transaction automatically
commits, after the code has completed.

The same query therefore cannot read a modification it has done itself.

Regards,

On 16 Oct 2016 05:45, "Shiv Shankar"