I just wanted to mention you also have manage rest api to setup CPF:
http://docs.marklogic.com/REST/management/content-processing-framework-(cpf
)

Which is leveraged by ml-gradle for deployment of CPF:
https://github.com/marklogic-community/ml-gradle/tree/625e3aaadeb58dfa9f040
46a31234b33724b4134/examples/cpf-project

Another option is the code library that Roxy uses to deploy CPF:
https://github.com/marklogic-community/roxy/blob/master/deploy/lib/xquery/c
pf.xqy

It comes with an XML configuration for pipelines, and such:
https://github.com/marklogic-community/roxy/blob/master/deploy/sample/pipel
ine-config.sample.xml

Cheers

On 1/23/18, 12:49 AM, "general-boun...@developer.marklogic.com on behalf