Bill,

        I think you answered my question.

        I will try that.
Thank you.

        Lawrence

        -----------------------------------------From: "bill lam" 
To: [email protected]
Cc: 
Sent: Mon, 29 Dec 2014 13:23:46 +0800
Subject: Re: [Jgeneral] Printing Plots in J803

I'm not sure if I understand your question. If you want pdf
 output, use pd 'pdf' instead of pd 'show' 

 the default output file is jpath '~temp/plot.pdf'

 print plot might be available in j803 plot but I forgot.

 Вс, 28 дек 2014, [email protected] написал(а):
 > 
 > 
 > [email protected] 
 > 
 > 2014.12.28 
 > 
 > Hello, 
 > 
 > I have tried various things to print a plot in J803 including png
and
 > pdf, but had no success. 
 > 
 > The following worked, a bit map printed outside of J: 
 > 
 > Load ‘print dir plot numeric’ 
 > 
 > pd ‘reset’ 
 > 
 > pd ‘type bar’ 
 > 
 > pd 2 4 6 
 > 
 > pd ‘show’ NB. Almost anything works up until this point. 
 > 
 > pd ‘save bmp junkSallie.bmp’ 
 > 
 > I then went to j803/junkSallie to print it. 
 > 
 > What do I need to do to save and print to a pdf file? What is
 > equivalent “output” command and file type “pdf”? 
 > 
 > I tried a number of things which did not work including the print
 > examples in J/wiki. I understand that ‘print plot’ is not
directly
 > supported under J803 and the printing must be done outside of J803.

 > 
 > Thank you. 
 > 
 > Lawrence 
 > 
 > 
 >
----------------------------------------------------------------------
 > For information about J forums see
http://www.jsoftware.com/forums.htm

 -- 
 regards,
 ====================================================
 GPG key 1024D/4434BAB3 2008-08-24
 gpg --keyserver subkeys.pgp.net --recv-keys 4434BAB3
 gpg --keyserver subkeys.pgp.net --armor --export 4434BAB3
 ----------------------------------------------------------------------
 For information about J forums see
http://www.jsoftware.com/forums.htm
----------------------------------------------------------------------
For information about J forums see http://www.jsoftware.com/forums.htm

Reply via email to