[email protected] [1] 

        2014.12.29 

        Bill, 

        When I tried to save a plot to ‘pdf’: 

        Load ‘print dir plot numeric trig’ 

        pd ‘reset’ 

        p ‘type bar’ 

        pd 2 4 6 

        pd ‘pdf’ 

        I got an error message: “system cannot find file specified:” 

        View pdf error: c/program files/ghost/gum/gsview/gsview64.exe
c:/user/bdt/j803-user/temp/plot.pdf 

        System cannot find file specified 

        I tried pd ‘save pdf  junkSallie.pdf’, which worked for bit map
print outside of J803 (bmp) and this resulted, (preceded by a pd
‘show’ ) in a message, “Save to type not supported.” 

        As I stated, the j/wicki print examples for ‘plot’ did not work,
though the ‘show’ part works fine. 

        Other tries which did not work: 

        pd ‘clip’ 

        pd ‘print’ 

        pd ‘save png’ (gave a domain error) 

        pd ‘print’ error: no parent selected 

        *How do I use an "output" command to generate a "pdf" format?

        Thank you. 

        Lawrence 

          

Links:
------
[1] mailto:[email protected]

----------------------------------------------------------------------
For information about J forums see http://www.jsoftware.com/forums.htm

Reply via email to