Aahh! I see what's happening. (pathof CREATOR) is defeated by the
backslashes.

I remember now. J makes a good job of converting Window's (MSDOS's)
backslashes to forward slashes almost everywhere so you can forget about
platform differences. But not where 4!:3 is concerned.

Without a MSWin machine, it's like doing experiments on Mars.

Thanks for your patience, Tom. I'll fix it tomorrow.

Ian