fails with j902 and j901 versions as well.  connection reset is error in
chrome/firefox.

 Local Intranet > Sites changes made.  Trusted zones too.  No effect.

I have 10.0.0.1 type private subnet if that is relevant.

I don't have a "router interference problem" because I can run jhs on a laptop
windows 11 on same network.

I've also tried disabling avast/defender

On Wednesday, December 1, 2021, 05:03:38 p.m. EST, Eric Iverson