On Wed, 22 Jun 2005, Henry Zongaro <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Thank you for giving me access to that file.  It confirmed my
> suspicions about the reason for the failure.  Actually resolving the
> problem is going to be a much more difficult problem, though -
> untangling the strange interactions between Gump's class path and
> bootstrap class path settings and those of the Xalan build.

In theory Gump controls all the classpath settings.

Bootclasspath ought to be CVS HEAD of Xerces (which uses JAXP 1.3 by
now), XML-APIs from xml-commons (ditto) and Xalan-J.

All other stuff should end up on the normal CLASSPATH environment
variable.

Ant should be ignoring all other classpath setting you are making in
any other place.  If this is not what you see, please yell.