On Fri, 24 Jun 2005, Adam R. B. Jack <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>> Yes, I look for module failures and even worse for "module success
>> but with warnings".  The later usually means stuff has been moved
>> in svn, we are now unable to check it out, but Gump doesn't
>> consider it a failure.
>
> Want this to go away now that SF.net have their CVS act together &
> we are doing a lot of SVN migrations?

No, it doesn't go away.

Velocity tools recently moved from /jakarta/velocity-tools/trunk to
/jakarta/velocity/tools/trunk and dvsl did the same.  Velocity itself
went from /jakarta/velocity/trunk to /jakarta/velocity/core/trunk.

Now that people have the option of moving stuff around in SVN, they
will start to do so ;-)

> Want this to be "fail is fail" -- or configurable on the
> module/repository?

Yes, please.