Hi !

I have now uploaded a working compy of the Gump3 pressentation. The
webapplication is far from done. But it would be nice with some
feedback. The code is a bit of a mess so refactoring is indeed needed.
Mostly I would like idees on what functionality you would like to se in
the application.

Also a comment on the documentation/installation manual would be nice.

My spelling isn't that good so, be nice ;) but don't keep quite either.
(need to learn)

So if you have the time please take a look.

Regards

Thomas