We've reorganized the log4j repo to move log4j 1.3 to a branch clearly marked abandoned and move log4j 1.2 back to trunk. I've had seen issues previously when things have been moved around and the previous snapshot has not reflected the move or subsequent changes. If someone could blow away the logging-log4j-12 and logging-log4j project checkouts to eliminate the possibility of this occurring again, I would appreciate it.