On Aug 13, 2007, at 10:59 PM, Stefan Bodewig wrote:

On Mon, 13 Aug 2007, Curt Arnold <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

We've reorganized the log4j repo to move log4j 1.3 to a branch
clearly marked abandoned and move log4j 1.2 back to trunk.

It may be a good idea to rename the logging-logj-12 project to
logging-log4j and logging-log4j to logging-log4j-13 in order to have
projects build against your trunk again.

I wanted to take baby steps instead of break all of the projects at once. I've just committed changes to project descriptors to replace all references to logging-log4j to logging-log4j-12. Will be interesting to see if we break anything.