Hi Ludmila,

On Jan 6, 2011, at 6:48 PM, Ludmila Shikhvarg wrote:

> buildconfig is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable
> program or batch file on windows for:
> apr-buildconf
> expat-buildconf
> commons-daemon-native-buildconf
> cppunit-autogen

The GNU autotools are typically not used on Windows.

I don't know about the last three, but I know that the APR (and httpd) projects
should have a Visual Studio Project.  I think (but am not sure since I have
never done this) that for releases, Makefiles are manually generated from the
Projects.  I don't think there is an automated process for this, which makes it
hard to fit something like this into Gump.

> How to make it work on windows?

We might have to do platform-specific build steps, where Gump would call a
shell script (like buildconf) on Unix systems and call a batch script (or do
nothing, for some steps and some projects) on Windows.  You're blazing a trail
here!

S.

--
Sander Temme