On 2012-12-04, Ioan Eugen Stan wrote:

> We made some changes to the Apache James mailets project and now Gump
> builds are failing.

Already fixed.

http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/gump/metadata/project/apache-mailet.xml?r1=1308018&r2=1416774

> Where can we configure/disable Gump.

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/gump/metadata/project/apache-mailet.xml

to configure - removing is a bit more complex than that since other
projects depend on mailet.

> We have builds on Jenkins so I would prefer it to be disabled since
> Gump is less user friendly and less documented than Jenkins - which
> makes things harder.

Gump's and Jenkins' goals are different.  Jenkins won't be able to tell
you the JSieve build is broken because Mailet has "broken" MailetContext
by adding dnsLookup (or JSieve has failed to keep track):

http://vmgump.apache.org/gump/public/james-jsieve/james-jsieve/gump_work/build_james-jsieve_james-jsieve.txt

Anyway, if there is consensus among the mailet devs that you want to
disable Gump builds, it can be done easily.

Cheers