Thank you Stefan,

I've added Eric (PMC Chair James) in the loop. If it works right now
is great. Personally I don't have plans (time) to maintain Gump builds
if this proves too much of a hassle (for me). Documentation is missing
big time on this and I'm not a fan of missing documentation.

Other than that it's great that it works and I hope not to break it
again with the next pushes.

Cheers,

--
Ioan Eugen Stan / CTO / http://axemblr.com