Hello,

I am a developer for the xmlgraphics-fop project. Our build gump has been failing for the last couple of days. While trying to figure out how to fix the problem, which is due to a new dependency on a new jar file, I came across the info below in your http://gump.apache.org/nagged.html page:

"The most common occurrence of problems here is introducing a new dependency without the Gump project definition being updated. A note togene...@gump.apache.org <http://gump.apache.org/mail.html>letting us know what is going on is appreciated when this occurs."

So it looks like I cannot fix it myself but rather I have to ask you to do so. A new jar, fontbox-1.8.0-SNAPSHOT.jar, was added to the project, so I assume you need to update the project definition. Let me know if there is anything else I can do.

Thanks,
Luis
lberna...@apache.org