Hi,

    I have tried to update the project site for the
Incubator FtpServer site. But it seems that I do not
have access to do that. I am getting access denied
error message.

**** Access denied: Insufficient Karma
(rana_b|incubator-site/build/site/projects/ftpserver)

Can someone please help me to update the project site?
What I am accessing to update the site (CVS module
incubator-site/build/site/projects/ftpserver) is
right? If that is right can I get the access to commit
site pages?

Thanks,
Rana Bhattacharyya