On 9/25/07, Guillaume Nodet <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> One of the purpose of the incubator is to ensure that there is a
> sustainable developer community, so I don't see failure of incubating
> projects as a real problem.

Actually I think it's showing the incubator's success even if it's always
sad to see a project die. I would see a problem if a project graduated
successfully from the incubator and then got abandoned a few months later,
which I haven't seen so far. So a strong corporate backing is maybe just a
sign that more attention is going to be needed from mentors and the IPMC but
I don't see it as worrying either.

Matthieu